Friday, August 19, 2011

UFO Challenge

I am falling  behind on my UFOs again. Last year I participated in a UFO Challenge and only kept up until June. Well, this year I was doing great until it got to June. I finally did finished my June UFO late in July. Here it is late in August and I have not done my July or August UFO. I am determined to do better than last year. I will not attempt to catch up but I will jump in right where I am. If you remember, at the beginning of the year I had more than 12 UFOs listed. I actually listed 18, so for 6 of the months I had 2 UFOs. All year my goal has been to get at least one UFO completed each month, so I am really not doing too bad.

So, let's take a look at what I have for July and August.
 For July #2 was drawn. This top is listed as 2a. It is a small one. The top is finished and just needs quilting. Of the 4 listed for July and August this would be the easiest to finish.

 For 2b I actually have 2 quilts. They are twin size. They both need a large border and quilted. It looks like these 2 will not get done this year.

 For August #7 was drawn and again I have 2 quilts listed. 7a is a large top that just needs quilted.

7b is fused leaves. It still needs a lot of work, so it looks like this one will not get done this year either.

I really want to get one finished for August. I am not sure which one yet, but it will definitely be one that is ready to be quilted. 

No comments: